Tuesday, March 30, 2010

life: jessica's maternity shoot

Jessica is one of those women that I think every other pregnant woman hates. She is stunning! I seriously could not get over how beautiful she is. Jessica is going to a bridesmaid for only of my July brides later this year and it was a joy to photographer her early. I just hope that I look that gorgeous one day if I ever have a child.

I knew that I would like Jessica from the moment I heard her voice on the phone. Spunky and perky. Just how I like my clients! :-) At the shoot, her and her husband Danny were up for anything. And let me tell you, Danny is a trooper. He carried ice cream, pickles and a potted plant around and chauffeured two giggling gals. I'm so excited for the new addition to their family and the new friends I have made!




1 comment:

Cory Lane Anderson said...

Love this shoot Kristin!! You are really growing as a photographer!!!!