Friday, April 9, 2010

Money Entagles: My tax woes

I officially hate doing taxes. They are so long and exhausting as a small business owner. You would think that the government would want to give small business owners a tax break, but noooo taxes are super high. Anyway, I have been so tangled up in my taxes that I have barely been able to think of any thing else.

So when I was given an the assignment of "Color" I had no idea what to do. Thank goodness for my amazing boyfriend who was gracious enough to not only help me come up with a concept, but was willing to model for me as well. Here is the representation of how I feel about taxes:
What do you think?

2 comments:

Jared Crawford said...

I'm right there with you. I've got a tax appointment in the morning to see how bad it really is. Great picture though!

Christine Ann Photography said...

That is bad to the bone girlfriend!!!! super cool idea