Friday, April 16, 2010

class of 2010: ashley

Ashley was a little shy when she first stepped out of the car. I had talked to her prior to our shoot and I knew that she was a sweetheart, but I think the idea of being in front of the camera made her nervous. Ashley loves photos so I knew that having great senior pictures meant a lot to her. Knowing this, I was excited that she had picked me to capture this stage of her life. Ashley is being home schooled like I was at her age so, photographing her was a little bit like peeking a look back at myself. I'm happy with the way the images came out. I hope I filled her expectations!

This is my favorite from the day. I love the great expression and moment on her face. To me, it is pure joy.
Look at those eyes...STUNNING!


Ashley just adores her little sister, Laura, who has Down Syndrome. I was glad to be able to capture such a special bond.
What do you think?

No comments: