Wednesday, July 7, 2010

love you: Brittanie and John

Alright. I confess. I am really bad about keeping this blog up to date. It's not that I'm not working and shooting. It's just that I upload photos to Facebook and forget to do the blog. With the madness of my wedding and everyone else, I seem to constantly inhabit wedding world and rarely emerge to even eat let alone blog. However, at the request of my fiance, it is time for an update.

The first wedding weekend of the summer for me this year was madness. Two weddings. Two time zones. Two days. You get the point.

Brittanie called me back in March and asked me to photograph her and her soldier fiance's wedding. I have always had a soft spot for military weddings so I was excited to get to work with them. Brittanie is a tall, gorgeous gal with an air similar to what you would imagine a queen or princess to have on her wedding day and she certainly looked like one!


The day was beautiful and the venue she chose was stunning. The Twin Oaks Garden Estate where the wedding was held was adorably decked to the nines. The gals got ready in the schoolhouse and the ceremony was help outside in the gazebo.

Red Gerber daises, sparkling jewels and black and white polka dots, accented the wedding with elegant touches.



1 comment:

Groupdmt said...

Really i appreciate the effort you made to share the knowledge.The topic here i found was really effective and proved.
edicion de fotos